Restaurant Order Pads
What is order pad?
An order pad is a pad of papers which is used in restaurants to take the order from the customers.
Taking order sometimes becomes very challenging for the waiters. This pad matters a lot for a restaurant. It tells the restaurant’s kitchen what to cook exactly. It also helps the restaurant’s management know how much it should serve to the customer. It is a small pocket size pad that can easily fit into the pocket of the waiter’s apron that makes it easier for the waiter to carry it with him.
Benefits of order pad:
- The order pad enables the waiter to take the appropriate cooked dishes to the relevant tables.
- It also acts as a reminder for the waiter to remember which tables ordered what.
- In order to satisfy the customers, the restaurant serves them properly. The good service always makes the customer happy. The order pad plays an important role in improving the service.
- The billing process also depends on what the customer has ordered. The customer is charged usually through the order pad.
- The use of order pad also ensures that the customer has not been overcharged or undercharged.
- Any order of the customer which is beyond the restaurant’s menu can be written on the order pad.
Tips for creating order pad:
The size of the order pad should be 70 x 140 mm so that it can be easily fit into the pocket. This makes it easier for the waiter to write down the order while he is standing or in hurry. The format of the order pad should be portrait so that the waiter can easily note the order.
Using a personalize order pad puts a very good impression on the customer and then the customer is more likely to visit the restaurant again.
The order pad templates can be very useful for you if you want to work for improving the service quality of the restaurant rather wasting your time in preparing an order pad which meets the demands of the customers.
Preview and Details
#1 Size: 4″ x 5″
#2 Size: 5″ x 6″
#3 Size: 4″ x 6″
#4 Size: 5″ x 5″