Schools and even offices may have exciting sports days. Here the students and people enjoy themselves in different activities. There is much preparation put into this day by the staff and pupils as well. Therefore, it is necessary that people come actually to watch it.
What is a Sports Event Flyer?
A sports day event flyer is a kind of invitation. It lets people like parents of the students at the school, know that there is an exciting sports day on a specific date and time at some school or institution.
What to Include in a Sports Event Flyer?
If you need to make a sports day event flyer, then there are some tips that you can consider. These are listed below:
- Microsoft Word– This is the application you can use to create this flyer in. It will help you make a professional and good-looking flyer.
- Name of the school– You need to state the name of the school where the sports day will be held. This is vital as it lets people know which school the activity is taking place.
- Mention what the event is– On the flyer mention that it is a sports day so that parents know what event they are attending. They can, therefore dress and prepare accordingly.
- Date– Another very important point, the date needs to be clearly stated. This is so that those who want to attend the sports day actually know when it is.
- Time– Those attending the event need to know what timings it is from and till when so that they can prepare.
- Where will the event be held– Mention this clearly?
- Payment– If there is a fee for attending the sports day, mention this.
- Invite family members– On the flyer, you can add 1-2 sentences that directly invite family members and friends to come and attend the sports day.
- Fun activities– You want parents and family members to attend the sports day. Therefore, you should excitingly write what fun activities await them. This can include fun games for the whole family. If there are some particular events that need highlighting, include these. This includes things like teachers’ and parents’ football, school art exhibition, BBQ and refreshments, etc. Activities for kids can even be mentioned like there being a bouncy castle, face painting, horse riding, etc.
- Images– Include exciting images so that the flyer looks attractive and eye-catching. If it is a sports day for school children, then fun cartoon pictures can be included. If it is for a high school, then images of the games, like a football, baseball, etc. can be added.
- Thank you in advance– Thank those attending in advance.
Advantages of using the Flyer:
- Let’s parents know that a sports day is being held.
- It allows those attending to know what to look forward to.
A sports day flyer is a helpful flyer for a school, high school, university, other institution, etc. that has this event. In fact, an office can also hold this event. The flyer invites people to come and attend an exciting sports day.
Sports Event Flyer
Sports Event Flyer Template
Sports Event Flyer Template