Travel Services Business & Invoice Templates
Dispatching the list of services to your buyer or customer along with the amount of money charged for those services is a broad definition of billing a service invoice. A travel service invoice is a billing statement with the following information:
- The name of the company from which the services are taken ,along with its postal address and email address .
- Date and identity code of the invoice for further reference.
- The name of the customer along with his billing address , phone number, and email address.
- The list of services availed , like which travelling packages were purchased.
- The name of the place to be traveled from and the name of the place travelled to.
- The travelling date and time.
Along with the above-mentioned information the following detailed description of the package or custom route is also given :
- Name of the service.
- Description of the service.
- The cost per person availing the service.
- The number of persons availing the service.
- Other expenses for each of the packages.
- Given discount.
- The total amount.
- If the amount is paid by credit card or online transaction, it is also mentioned in the end of the invoice.
A detailed invoice is very important for a successful travel services business. Every travel service provider should have a well-described service invoice to ensure a successful process and satisfied customers.
Travel Services Invoice Template
Microsoft Excel Format | File size 30 KB
Download in OpenOffice format (.ods)
File size 18 Kb | Download