Ratios are useful in analyzing the strength of the business and molding the strategies in a way that would benefit as a whole. Ratio calculations may be a tedious job and may result in error even if there is a minor mistake. Moreover, arranging all the values and deriving out the ratio can’t be done easily by anyone but a specialize in accounts or finance is required. Our template of calculating balance sheet can lead to very easy process.
Our ratio balance sheet templates are a very easy and convenient way of calculating ratios. With the aim of providing our client and users the best possible output we have designed this template in a way that you will just have to enter the correct values and ratios will be automatically calculated. The following ratio can be calculated by the help of this template:
- Current ratio: this will be used to show company’s short-term obligations.
- Quick ratio: this helps to measure company’s short-term obligation through its most liquid assets.
- Cash ratio: this is the ratio of company’s cash and its liquid asset.
- Working capital: this is the ratio to measure the overall efficiency of the organization.
- Debt to equity ratio: a leverage ratio to measure company’s liability with its equity.
- Debt ratio: this is a solvency ratio to measure the firm’s assets with the percentage of debt.
The above was just a brief introduction to the types of ratio that you can calculate with the help of the template.
File: Microsoft Excel
Editable | Printable | One click download
Calculating Ratios Balance Sheet-1
File Size: 48 KB | Download
Calculating Ratios Balance Sheet-2
File Size: 64 KB | Download