Personal wealth analysis is a comprehensive way of managing one’s personal finances. Personal wealth in a commonly useful everyday term in accounting which can be described as an amount of money that is the net rate of a person, home, or a country, and which is the value of all the assets possessed net of all liabilities owed at a point in time.
For the wealth of a nation, the net charges are those in debt to the rest of the world. The term can also be used in personal wealth analysis to refer to the productive dimensions of a society or as a disparity to poverty. Analytical emphasis may be on its factors or dispersal. Personal wealth analysis template is a spreadsheet that allows you to analyze your net worth to help you determine if you are doing a good job accumulating wealth.
Personal wealth analysis template enables industrialists and economists to:
- Distinguish between wealth and income in terms of variables.
- Measurement of cash flow as income per unit time and applying the results to the bigger picture.
- Helps you keep a record of a data that you can show to an insurance company in case of a catastrophe.
- With a simple spreadsheet format, you can insert pictures, descriptions, names, and all other information that you need to make sure you’re insured in case of a disaster.
- Calculate estimated wealth, which is defined as the average of the maximum debt figure subtracted from the maximum asset figure and the minimum debt figure subtracted from the minimum asset figure.
File Format: Microsoft Excel | File size 27 Kb | Download