Headcount reporting is a process which comprises of a simple counting with a perceptible outcome. However, headcount analysis is not as easy as it seems. Calculating the number of people a business engages through headcount analysis on a universal basis is not as straightforward as it seems to be.
Headcount refers to the number of people who are on the payroll at any given time. Particularly if you are in the midst of a “downsizing” or “rightsizing” situation, it is useful to common-size on the basis of headcount. That’s where this template comes in handy. Common-sizing on the basis of headcount results in some number of dollars per employee.
Headcount analysis template allows executives to note the differences in headcounts. This can be a frustrating process to managers sometimes, as it slows down the business workings and sometimes may also provide false information about these results. Headcount analysis contributes facts and figures for debates in a company involving a number of hours and weeks per employer.
Headcount analysis template lets companies:
- Adopt a broad and flexible definition of a worker, in terms of expenses.
- Plan scenarios that help with a trade-off between workers employed across different geographic areas.
- Analyze similar scenarios that incorporate changes in the salaries of workers employed.
- Build an arrangement that can support financial planning for members and executives.
- Sustain a design that remains consistent with the annual headcount figures.
Headcount analysis allows companies to expand and include talent and workforce management.It also helps to devise a multi-process human resource outsourcing plan.
File Format: Microsoft Excel| File size 73 Kb | Editable | Printable | Download