Ratios are useful in analyzing the strength of business and molding the strategies in a way that would benefit as a whole. Ratio calculations may be a tedious job and may result in error even if there is a minor mistake. Moreover, arranging all the values and deriving out the ratio can’t be done easily by anyone but specialist in accounts or finance is required. Our template of calculating balance sheet can lead to very easy process.
Our ratio balance sheet templates are a very easy and convenient way of calculating ratios. With the aim of providing our client and users the best possible output we have designed this template in a way that you will just have to enter the correct values and ratios will be automatically calculated. The following ratio can be calculated by the help of this template:
• Current ratio: this will be used to show company’s short term obligations.
• Quick ratio: this helps to measure company’s short term obligation through its most liquid assets.
• Cash ratio: this is the ratio of company’s cash and its liquid asset.
• Working capital: this is the ratio to measure the overall efficiency of the organization.
• Debt to equity ratio: a leverage ratio to measure company’s liability with its equity.
• Debt ratio: this is a solvency ratio to measure the firm’s assets with the percentage of debt.
The above was just a brief introduction for the types of ratio that you can calculate from the help of template.
File: Microsoft Excel
Editable | Printable | One click download
Calculating Ratios Balance Sheet-1
File Size: 48 KB
Download:Calculating Ratios Balance Sheet-1
Calculating Ratios Balance Sheet-2
File Size: 64 KB
Download: Calculating Ratios Balance Sheet-2